Monday 24 May 2010

Card of the week, May 24, 2010

Lately, I've found myself getting back in tune with the energies and myself, and subsequently, the messages I receive from the cards make more sense and seem very timely.

Inspired by my circle sister Elle's Twitter this morning, I decided to take my card of the week more seriously. And why not post it here?

The card of this week (I'm using Doreen Virtue's Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards) is Abundantia - Prosperity.
"The Universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving."

The message is:
"Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. You are very powerful, and I'm here to support your growing power. It's right for you to receive this help, as we function as a team. I've heard your prayers, worries, and affirmations. I'm pouring my cornucopia of prosperity upon you now, so expect unforseen windfalls and gifts. Notice the new ideas, feelings, and visions within you. This guidance gives you clear direction about actions to take in conjunction with my assistance. Together, we're unstoppable!"
Be open to receiving. My challenge of the week! Because much as I pray for abundance and work hard to make the money flow in - whilst trying to get to that place of flow, where the energy flows freely and effortlessly - I rarely really ask for help. From anyone. And receiving is a bit of an issue for me. I can give, and I give freely, I like to give of my support, my help, my love, even my energy; but receiving is harder. And if I receive more than (I think) I give, I feel unworthy. And here the Universe reminds me that it is not the case. Thank you.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Yes, receiving can be so difficult when we get ploughed with the message from birth that giving is more honourable and receiving is selfish. Just remember you deserve the gifts of the Universe as much as anyone else.

I drew Lakshmi this morning who gave me the message of "Stop worrying about money! Everything will be fine!" That can be just as challenging!

Lisa said...

Oh, your card was just as challenging. To stop worrying and just trust that all will be fine without knowing how it will be fine is still a huuuuge challenge to me.