Saturday 12 December 2009

Caer Sidi

This is not the dark cave any more
Although it is still dark, the walls shimmer with crystals
This is Caer Sidi, the place of spiralling
The interdimensional crossroads
Where all ends meet and part and meet again
Dark Lady, you bring me here, bring me ever deeper
Spiralling outside of time and space
Going deeper and yet higher
Into the very centre

If I could see you, Lady, I might kneel before you and ask what you want from me
But I can't, and you are not in front of me, but behind me
Watching my back in the dark as I, stumbling, find my way forward
Passing through chambers from memory and halls of future dreams
You remind me that I only ever have to reach out, and You are there

Walking through long-lost memories I open old wounds to heal
and although I feel lost and alone in the dark again
This is the place where everything comes together
And I will walk from the darkness of the lowest dungeon into Danu's crystal cave
The place of Dreaming, where I can rest in the Stillness before rebirth
And Dream the future into being
Dream Love

In the spiralling castle, outside of space and time
Dream meets reality, and I walk through the corridors of sleep
I will hail Rhiannon as I near Her presence
And find myself once more in Her deep red Hall
In the darkness I search not for the light of day, but for the light of Love
My torch, my beacon

This is the way to the Mirroring, when I open my eyes and find the Soul Mate
When I open my heart again

© Lisa Isaksson, December 12, 2009

No comments: