Thursday 28 January 2010

Bridie's Song



I am Bridie, flower fire
Rising in the lightening hour
Fierce and loving, wild and free
I've come to take you home with me

Home to truth and your own power
Home to healing and delight
Home to knowledge, home to seeing
If you will receive my light

I touch you with my lightning rod
Your defenses fall apart
Tearing down your fears, conditioning
Cutting through control and barrier

Earth is trembling, structures falling
Beliefs are shattered, knowledge questioned
Empty and barren, your world falls apart
Doubt and pain grip your heart

But you will rise again in glory
Reclaiming what was once your power
You will rise and I will guide you
To the light, like a springtime flower

I touch you with my fiery rod
And the dross is burned away
All that was falls down in cinders
You walk through fire to be free

Molten fire in your body
Power rising through the pain
Fears and sorrow touched by fire
Your golden source revealed again

And you will rise out of the ashes
Like the Phoenix, wild and free
You will rise in new-born wonder
I will guide you, come with me

I touch you with my healing rod
And life is sparked anew
Healing flowing through your life-source
Joy of child and Mother's touch

Re-membering the broken pieces
Recalling all your ancient power
Receive my healing and be whole
And when you're whole - you'll heal for me

For you will rise in truth and knowing
Light and laughter, sweet compassion
You will rise to healing, seeing
You will guide your sisters home

I touch you with my willow rod
Rod of quickening, white with power
You fall apart, disintegrated
Through fire you walk to be transformed

Open your heart and let me touch you
Open to healing and rebirth
Own your power and your beauty
Speak your truth and heal the Earth

For you will rise in golden glory
To stand in power and shine your light
You will rise and be my Priestess
As Maiden, Lover, Mother, Crone

Come, sweet child ...


© Lisa Isaksson, Imbolc 2007

No comments: