Monday 11 May 2009

Better

Better today.
Not as devastated; more dejected. But I'm trying to bury my thoughts in translation and Microsoft terminology (and silly quizzes on Facebook) to escape feeling and thinking too much. And because I simply have to. I have a deadline tomorrow and am determined to meet it, because I have to get started with the second part of L.E. Modesitt Jr's The Magic Engineer.

Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to miss the extra drilling class for Callisto tonight :( I was really looking forward to some Bellydance Bootcamp, to dance away all the negative energy from this last week, but alas! Work has to come first. Seeing that the summer courses start in two weeks, I think I'll have my fill of hard training.

I miss him. I miss falling asleep with him, having breakfast together, laughing together. I miss him.

No comments: